My Race Blue 197....

Picked up my Race Blue 197 a few weeks ago, flew over to scotland got the ferry back to northern ireland. She's an 08, 26k miles (when I got it) clio cup with anthracite alloys.

Here she is when on the ferry and then when I got her home:

8717828959_0ed1131c88.jpg
050 by benushermk4, on Flickr

8718946520_21c2557187.jpg
076 by benushermk4, on Flickr

Cheers guys put a lot of money into my first car so trying to avoid it for as long as possible so its only a matter of time...

Few updates, firstly my todo/wanted list pm me if you have any of the following for sale
- RS steering wheel insert
- RS metal pedal covers and dead pedal
- RS CUP Spoiler (have a sprint spoiler to px)
- RS Mats
- RS skirts
- Induction hoses
- Performance Panel filter
- Wheel Refurb
- Window tints (maybe)

Will be doing these bits and pieces over time to try and get good deals when they come up cheap, such as my first two purchases:
JS Performance induction hoses in RED, wanted yellow but new on ebay for £39 and 25miles up the road they were a bargain. Also messaged a person in the same area selling a RB clio with a cup spoiler but also had the sprint spoiler with the car and bought her sprint spoiler (wouldn't do the cup one unfortunately) got it for a good price and didn't have to paint it so it will tide me over until I can get a cup spoiler

Pics :smiley:
8750511738_4cd5caa38f.jpg
006 by benushermk4, on Flickr

8750511558_4fd212f9aa.jpg
003 by benushermk4, on Flickr

fitted:

8759243442_b589ba8226.jpg
015 by benushermk4, on Flickr

8758116661_e2fc4b36a4.jpg
018 by benushermk4, on Flickr

Now needs a good clay, polish and wax when the weather is better aswell as an engine bay detail and interior detail

nice :jase:

you should route the vacuum pipe for the second air inlet under the battery lid/fittings - theres a slot for it to push in to

Thanks guys thought they were the 2 spoiler choices that were talked about so assumed it was the other as it wasn't the cup. I knew that didn't go over there before so ill stick it back under. With the furthest forward pipe on the original there was another pipe that branched out of the bottom of it and into another box with these hoses it deletes that bottom bit, haven't noticed any issues does anyone know if this is ok?

Similar Thread Suggestions