My new RS200 in LY

Not keen on the sideskirts but everything else is spot on!!

Love the yellow interior!!

Just need a tin of black paint for the centre caps!!!

I have just ordered a steering wheel insert too!! Looks good

I love them :bounce1: haha the centre caps are black I got them to spray them just before I got it :wink: Doesn't show well in the pictures but easily spotted in the flesh :smile:

Looks stunning mate, You are in a jet fighter now go shoot down some VXR's lol

haha my brother's got a corsa vxr... couple hundred miles and it will be eating my dust :wink:

very nice mate. love it!
i had to choose between your colour and black, it was so hard, went with the black in the end. Same spec as yours.

Rich, is the gear nob a Renault sport one ?

Strange question, LOL! It looks exactly the same as mine Maz so I would presume so :wink:

Lovely looking car Richy, bet you're well chuffed! :thumbup:

LOL, I have never, ever, seen one of those fitted to a 200...maybe they're OE on the 250??

So yes, still a strange question :wink:

Ok lol I just wanted to know what the difference was as it said it was genuine..... and I couldn't see the pic on e-bay very well.

very nice mate. love it!
i had to choose between your colour and black, it was so hard, went with the black in the end. Same spec as yours.

I like the black, my mate has one but when I saw yellow I had to have it! lol

Rich, is the gear nob a Renault sport one ?

No standard one I don't like the optional one :s

I think the yellow theme is Fantastic matches everything yellow + black like a wasp!! Sounds angry like a wasp too!

It is a genuine Renault item. Can't order it from new I don't think.. but I had a metal gearknob in an old car.. lovely when warm but in the mornings it was horrid! Done some lightening fast gearshifts! haha

I've done about 3.5K miles in mine, in just over 3 months...my mileage limit is 7K per year...lol!

Mine is 8K per year and I've done 180 miles in less than 36hours... Going on a drive tonight so will be near 250 by the time 48hours of owning the car comes around!