My new RS200 in LY

Hey well its a day old now haha. Had 10miles on the clock when I got it :thumbup1:

Spec:
Liqud yellow,
cup chassis,
cup spoiler,
black speedlines,
yellow fascia pack + Recaros,
bluetooth + RS monitor :thumbup1:

also an addition that was a surprise to me.... RS sideskirts :smiley: :smiley: My dad went up to the dealers and ordered them as a surprise the cheeky bugger :oops:

anyway...

545c908c.jpg

RS side skirts :smiley:

8e18e860.jpg
ca6c337c.jpg
4c82c17f.jpg
01c88c44.jpg
e1e50eaf.jpg
0c4fa432.jpg
f22d7b66.jpg
dc4a35a4.jpg
0a24c0d1.jpg

Love looking in my mirror and seeing this! I feel like im in some sort of fighter jet!!

2b5f8362.jpg

:smiley:

I am it makes me smile or burst out laughing whilst driving it! haha :smile:

I think the number plate sums the car up ... exe :wink:

Not keen on the sideskirts but everything else is spot on!!

Love the yellow interior!!

Just need a tin of black paint for the centre caps!!!

I have just ordered a steering wheel insert too!! Looks good

I am well and truly gutted I didnt realise that I could spec the yellow interior pack for less than I paid for my seats alone :worried:

I am well and truly gutted I didnt realise that I could spec the yellow interior pack for less than I paid for my seats alone :worried:

I would be telling them you want it anyway! Surely there is enough time for the dealers to order it in for you before collection. It is the very least they can do after all the hassle Maz!?

Nice one mate Great spec and great colour:clap:. It looks as though they have gave you the black centre caps, well they look darker anyway. Love the skirts aswell, might have to give these a second thought:blush:hmy:

:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

Looks awesome. Didnt like LY on a 200 at first but its fast growing on me.

Still, AG FTW :thumbup: