My new rear! :tongue_smilie:

Did you have any darker patches left under the clio badge? I finally went and did mine tonight, but its ever so slightly darker where the letters were, gave it a quick go over with the machine but it's not helped! :worried:

are they tailpipe trims? if they are the renaultsport ones, u can push them on further than that, mine dont stick out like urs do.

Did you have any darker patches left under the clio badge? I finally went and did mine tonight, but its ever so slightly darker where the letters were, gave it a quick go over with the machine but it's not helped! :worried:

Nope it is all the same colour :smile: I gave it a quick hand polish after i did it though just to get some excess sticky stuff off :smile:

are they tailpipe trims? if they are the renaultsport ones, u can push them on further than that, mine dont stick out like urs do.

Yes they are the genuine RenaultSport tailpipes, the one can go on further than the other so i've left them sticking out a bit :w00t:

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. Oh and to the person who asked, i'll get you a side on picture soon. I've got it jacked up at the moment but i can get one for you.

That looks good too. I think both that spoiler and the cup spoiler suit it, it's just what the owner thinks looks best at the end of the day. :smile:

Last edited: