My new rear! :tongue_smilie:

I bought a cup spoiler for my 197 a few weeks ago and only got round to getting it sprayed and fitted last week. I thought while the spoiler was being sprayed i might aswell have a go de-badging the CLIO badge.
So a few photos for you all to see...

Before

tailpipes2.gif

After

clio1.gif

clio2.gif

clio3.gif

I also gave it a coat of Dodo Orange Crush yesterday and a spray of Britemax 6S :thumbup1:

Not right this second i haven't :worried: I've tucked the car up for the afternoon/evening. But i suppose i could pop into the garage and take a couple more photos. I'll see what i can do :smile:

Yes i'm very happy with how it has turned out. I was a bit worried about getting the cup spoiler but i think it suits it perfectly :smile: Me likes very much :tongue_smilie:

Yes i'm very happy with how it has turned out. I was a bit worried about getting the cup spoiler but i think it suits it perfectly :smile: Me likes very much :tongue_smilie:
Thats all that really matters then eh! :thumbup: Im worried about getting one hence why i havn't got one yet!

There is a black 200 in Worcester with the cup spoiler on and it looks stunning! I really want it!! I couldn't cope with another black car though.

There is a black 200 in Worcester with the cup spoiler on and it looks stunning! I really want it!! I couldn't cope with another black car though.

Your telling me! I promised myself when i had my last clio never to buy a black car again. Three days later i bought the black R27. :thumbup:

the rear looks alot better Emz,

i am still on the fence about the cup spoiler tho, some pics they look just right and other pics they can look to big, :001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes:

all in all cars looking good mate.

Can you post a side profile pic?

P.S. That cup spoiler is a "VMax killer" (we call it that here) - 230km/h before, and with the cup spoiler 220km/h.8)