My new 200 cup in Mercury Silver

Thought I should start a progress as I've got some plans for it.

I've had two cars before this one, firstly a 1.4 Corsa that began life like this...
2m6mp1k.jpg

and is now like this... (lil sis drives it now)
dha2w8.jpg

I sold that to my sis for my R27 which was my dream car since I first saw one in 2007, but we don't want to see how this one ended up.
2vboo0g.jpg

And now I have this little 200 cup which makes me feel less like I'm overcompensating...! (But really I'd love another LY R27)

To do:
R12NLT plate - Done
Black insert headlights - Done
door strips body coloured - Done
cup spoiler
exhaust
gloss black wing mirrors
gloss black vinyl roof
removal of the nasty DRL's! - Done
debadge CLIO - Done
H&R's
25mm spacers
Black Cup rims

on the way home from glasgow at 4am!
30ct2yg.jpg

My mates 1.2 clio that I was borrowing that was running on 2 cylinders. Not fun!
j8fozn.jpg

23vzspg.jpg

2bwec9.jpg

egekja.jpg

The screen on 200's must be a little bigger, I took this off my R27 and the bottom of the screen is cut off a little:/
w6077.jpg

msc1w.jpg

loving the car, just think it looks a little plain jane at the moment, can't wait to get it looking as good as it goes!

Currently looks like this :smile:
2dgnlf9.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Matt, and you got that sorted quick so bet you're really happy.

The car has some nice touches, love the black door handles and the carbon skinned clock surround. I've been experimenting with carbon skinning recently :wink:

Look tidy nice to see mercury as it isn't common, good to see carbon clock surround so gona have get mine skinned

It means anyone can have the interior of a supercar :smiley:

Very nice Matt, and you got that sorted quick so bet you're really happy.

The car has some nice touches, love the black door handles and the carbon skinned clock surround. I've been experimenting with carbon skinning recently :wink:

Cheers mate, yeah really happy it's great to be back :smile:

Carbon skiing seems like the way to go, if we're honest people don't buy carbon for the weight loss, so getting a real carbon look for far less money seems like win-win to me!

I've been a little busy doing some little changes so here's some pics!

Door strips sprayed by spray shack, who did a great job!!!
Black badges
debadged CLIO
renaultsport sticker, not normally keen on these, but the car needed something to make it a bit less dull!
Black insert headlights arriving tomorrow :smiley:
R12NLT plate will be on soon too, can't wait for that! (btw, is it legal to push R12 NLT into R12NLT?)

51o852.jpg

35cml9f.jpg

w1brpw.jpg

looking good mate!should be ok with the reg its not legal but be very surpised if you got pulled for it,have a spare set of plates made up for your MOT if the tester is a grumpy one.

Did you do the carbon skinning yourself? You don't have a link for it by any chance? :smile:

No no no, I think it's pretty complicated!! I bought it off someone on here, I think it costs about £300 to get clock, centre console and strips done. Sorry, don't know who did it!

Similar Thread Suggestions