My mix submission thread.

Here's something i recorded tonight while messing around. The mixing isnt the tightest of the lot and a few beats out here and there. But it was just a bit of fun after getting one of my decks back from repair.

For those of you who are interested, its a commercial/trance/house style mix.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tenwqggjjjz

39 mins 24 secs long.

160 kbps (could be better but was having technical difficulties)

Tracklist:

1.Faithless - God is a DJ
2. New Order - Blue Monday
3. Alison Limerick - Where love lives
4. Pink - Please don't leave me
5. Deadmau5 ft Bob Swire - Ghosts 'n' Stuff (Vocal mix)
6. Tiesto - I will be here (Wolfgang Gartner remix)
7. Rank 1 ft Kylie Minogue - True love never dies ('09 bootleg)

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
liked it mate except the new order i've never really liked them but all round some good tunes running in the background now i do prefer the Kelly Llorena version of true love i didn't even know Kylie did a version.

Cool!!! Thats really impressive and you know i'm not normally a fan of this type of music.

liked it mate except the new order i've never really liked them but all round some good tunes running in the background now i do prefer the Kelly Llorena version of true love i didn't even know Kylie did a version.

Yeah new order is a hit or a miss, but i just love how they have remixed Blue Monday and kept it so original. And as for the Kelly Llorena version of true love, yeah some people prefer the Kelly version and some people prefer the Kylie version. The Kylie version was released first as a bootleg but didn't release it, thats when Kelly decided to take it out.

But thanks for listening. Would you be interested in me uploading any more?

Cool!!! Thats really impressive and you know i'm not normally a fan of this type of music.

Thanks Emz, didn't think you would give it a download :tongueout: After our music discussion before, but thanks for listening. I'll hopefully be uploading more if theres enough interest just for something for people to listen too..

Thanks.

liambo do you cd mix or old skool records ?

Both mate, i started off using records about 7 years ago, and grew a vast collection and also got all my dads older stuff from when he was a DJ, but two years ago i got into cd mixing due to it being alot easier and cheaper to get more music.

But im looking at getting this software that will let me use vinyl on my turntables but the actual source of music is coming from a laptop, so i can have the feel of vinyl but the newer music :smile:

Here is my latest mess around mix guys.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fwn5xy4z1nm

Its some house with some commercial and indie twists hope you enjoy.

160kbps

39 Mins 49 Secs

Tracklist:

Sonic Palms - On the beach
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo Sax (bootleg)
Chipmunk - Oops a daisy (clubmix)
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Pink! - So What
Empire of the Sun - We are the people
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire.

Need anymore information just ask :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions