My Little Clio!

Rear diamond is done.
Smaller ariel fitted

Front diamond to be started tomorrow
Mats to go in this week (Thanks to Soton)

Sorry I have no pictures I am waiting on my phone returning to me haha!
Will get them ASAP
Question: Should I get rid of the Renault Sport?

Ryan

Black on black looks pretty good for the calipers, but will definitely get lost behind multispoke wheels. Here's a (naff) pic of mine.
04id.jpg

I like it Rogue instead of the white brembo mines are grey :smile: What you think on the Reanult sport? was thinking about trying to get the 200 one but would grudge the £40 from renault

Take it off and get it sprayed Grey if that's the theme you're going with?

£40 seems a lot for a badge but it'll probably be on for the lifetime of the car so it's worth the investment if it gets you the look you're after. You could them also get the "R.S." sprayed grey and the other section black?

yeah was thinking that with the grey writing? but just need to find one for less than 40 haha

Got my phone back :smile: SNAP SNAP SNAP!!

So put in my new cd player and it was annoying the F**K out of me so thanks to some members on here I got it sorted :smile:
From This:
20130927_223850.jpg

To This:
20131010_164500.jpg
(I added the black cable because I could haha)

Stubby ariel :smile: Seen these were popular so jumped on the bandwagon!
20131010_164413.jpg

Smoked out my side repeaters :smile: really growing on me better in the flesh!
20131010_164441.jpg

Finally Got my hands on so RS mats :smile: Thanks to Soton 200!
(Dont hate on the dirty haha)
20131010_164843.jpg
Will be cleaned soon! thats the result of 4 days at work!

TBC....

Last edited:
Continued...

So got my badges spayed ... by myself :smile:
20131010_164400.jpg

20131010_164422.jpg

The renault sport should be gone this weekend.
Cant fit my springs! Stupid insurance.
Cant tint my windows! Stupid insurance
But .... Callipers are next :smile: and should be completed in the next couple of weeks when I can get the time during breaks at work :smile:
C&C Welcome....

Looks good mate ! I see you're in the same position as me with Insurance and mods >_< Only another 17 days and all the money I've spent this week can finally start to go on :smiley:
I like the grey Diamonds, have you thought about doing your diffuser the same colour?

Looks good mate ! I see you're in the same position as me with Insurance and mods >_< Only another 17 days and all the money I've spent this week can finally start to go on :smiley:
I like the grey Diamonds, have you thought about doing your diffuser the same colour?

The boys at work have said the same thing but I reckon when its clean it is the same colour but will see when its clean and decide from there.

what wheels are they mate? i cant seem to find any aftermarket wheel other than team dynamic pro race and speedline turinis :/

As far as im aware they are just the standard wheels ..... anyone?

...just realised your talking to rogue?

Love a black car but just can't bring myself to buy another, constant battle to keep clean :worried:

Tell me about it mate when I clean it I love it but that only lasts for a few days haha! Will be nice and clean for next saturday :smile: