My GW 200

well after after a quick clean i tuck some picks to show my car, not the best but it is, just to show what i have.

hope yous like.

IMG_2163.jpg
IMG_2162.jpg
IMG_2161.jpg
IMG_2160.jpg
IMG_2159.jpg
IMG_2158.jpg
IMG_2157.jpg
IMG_2155.jpg
IMG_2165.jpg

Lol, close but no cigar. I know what you mean, I've had some funny looks of people when taking photos of my car.

yeah lol. probs see that car park from there tbh!

there was two old people just sat looking at me with ice creams. dont think they had any when i was there. just both sat still stearing :/

Still looks a bit mucky, you need to buy more cleaning gear :wink: :smiley:

The back end of mine gets mucky really quickly, I put it down to the diffuser pulling crap up the back of it at speed.

The back end of mine gets mucky really quickly, I put it down to the diffuser pulling crap up the back of it at speed.

And I don't get how people want to get rid of their rear wiper. I know it might look good, but I actually use mine!

lol i am actually after some more, want to try some tardis. the chemical guys bug bugger and tar remover is not that good at all for tar.

they would look nice and would probs get them if i had the money. done the same with my audi. change headlights to ones with black inners. looks great.

steven

lol i am actually after some more, want to try some tardis. the chemical guys bug bugger and tar remover is not that good at all for tar.

they would look nice and would probs get them if i had the money. done the same with my audi. change headlights to ones with black inners. looks great.

steven

I've got a set going spare, if your interested send me a pm.

thanks peeps.

want to get some carbon goodies for it but that will be in time to come. want a lil more power from it first.

nothing spesh bud, just the normal over time with mached inlets, bigger TB, full system and a v6 intake along with a map.. am looking about for the intake though sure there is something better out there.

steven

nothing spesh bud, just the normal over time with mached inlets, bigger TB, full system and a v6 intake along with a map.. am looking about for the intake though sure there is something better out there.

steven

Sounds good mate sure you will feel good difference once you are all done and map.:thumbup: