My Clio cup towing eye

Just had this made by a guy who makes them for 182s etc. Its quality!! really happy with it. Will be much better than the standard one in terms of looks and perfect for track days! proper cup race car look :smiley: :smiley:

i am going to drill a hole in my tow eye cover so this pokes through just like the proper track cars. So glad someone has managed to make one as been trying to get hold of a genuine one for months and as Renault stopped making them and insisted everyone switch to fabric ones i havent been able to get them until now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

chuffed to bits :smiley:

23032010365.jpg

23032010367.jpg

That looks identical to the Cup Racers, whoever did it has done well! :thumbup1:

the guy that made them can make more. if people want them and i can get 5 orders say they will be 30quid delivered to your door. loads of people on Clio sport buy them from him for their 182s.

someone could unscrew it although i put it on very tight so they would need a bar to get it off. next time the wheel arch is off, i may put a bolt behind it, or just use some locseal stuff once i have drilled the cover.

not sure what the deal with group buys is, but hopefully its ok to ask people if they want one?

looks nice and I may be up for one - can I first ask does it (the loopy bit) flap around or vibrate at speed and what's it made of (Aluminium or steel) ?

not been out with it attached yet so cant say stronza but i will check for you. I will check materials too. sure its steel. I have seen pics of him testing them up to 3 tonnes, and at 3 tonnes all that happens is the ring stretches slightly, but welds hold and bar doesnt move at all. perfect build quality for sure!

ok:

1: A2ON
2: Ribena
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

pot ftw tbf kev. Paypal will be fine i think. Postage to belgium would be fine and probably about 6quid i reckon so 33ish total?

ok, spoke to Si who makes them.

ideally need 20 people to make it work.

£30 delivered (uk) but he is happy to post anywhere.

get your names up, perfect for track season!

20 people ! There ain't 20 members on this forum hahahahahaha

But seriously this is possible right is it on rs forum ?

Thanks for sorting this out mate

i posted on the RS forum, but not much interest as no one on there likes to touch their Renault lol.

Might be good if someone could put it on clio sport?