My Clio cup towing eye

1. A2ON (Bank Transfer)
2. Hydraulic_Man (Paypal)
3. Turu (Paypal)
4. Ribena (Paypal)
5 Woody (paypal)
6.jib (paypal)
7. Ben_r1 (paypal)

okay I'm good to pay now, when are u collectng payments/making orders???

It's taking a while lol, how longs it take to make em? He must be sandin em down from a steel block :tongueout:

ah right. Yeah, unfortunately it's taken quite a bit of time but I'm sure he's a very busy chap!

Si contacted me today saying he should have the lot by the end of this week/next week. Patience :-p

UPDATE!

Si is collecting the tow eyes next Wednesday/Thursday so should be able to dispatch very soon. Thanks for being patient all!

Si also sends his apologies to everyone regarding the delay. Please remember though, that without him organising the order, we wouldn't be getting anything at all.

Last edited:
I don't see why not but it really depends on if the original ten people pay up. I have a sneaky feeling we never really had 10 anyway so you should be able to get one.

Okay Ribena, let me know - postage to Malaysia however.

UPDATE

Right guys, the tow eyes are ready. Thanks for being patient! I'm about to PM all those on the original group buy list (minus Jib197cup) with the payment details. If you require postage to Europe/RoW, that can be arranged at extra cost.

The list I'm working from...

1: A2ON
2: Ribena
3: Ben_r1
4: jamesfowler.
5: Hydraulic_Man (So thats 35£ shipped to belgium then?)
6: Turu (if shipping to Spain is reasonable)
7: ashe
8: Mikey197
9: Woody's197
10: lbrench

I think the above is the original list. If you no longer wish to purchase a tow eye, PLEASE SAY SO. Just so others who are interested may take advantage of the offer. There are only 10 tow eyes available at the moment.

Last edited: