My clio 200

Hey this is my progress thread . Also new on here and this is my clio !!
old car , seat leon 1.4 tsi
fcace750.jpg
null_zps8058465a.jpg
null_zps0b36069f.jpg
null_zpsc4fd19c3.jpg
null_zpse46eaa5d.jpg
null_zps0eb8971d.jpg
Sorry for not uploading images

Last edited:
Ive got a few things planned , i have a hid kit that is getting fitted this weekend , i put the blue LEDs in when i got it , going to get the cup spoiler , k-tec induction kit , exhaust system , thats it probably for this year

Ive got a few things planned , i have a hid kit that is getting fitted this weekend , i put the blue LEDs in when i got it , going to get the cup spoiler , k-tec induction kit , exhaust system , thats it probably for this year
Sounds good, the Induction kit is awesome :thumbup1: Just need the exhaust to compliment.
Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Yup already on the slippery expensive slope haha ! Love it ! I cant wait till my car is finished as well , but mind by the end of everything there will still be plenty more to do haha !

Bet you are loving the induction sound now!

Welcome along mate, £5 to be a paid member in here, money well spent:wink:

You actually do feel a difference , its more responsive ! But i cant hear it at all , got a new exhaust custom made no silencers .. So yeahh its soo loud and it pops all the time haha , ill become a paid member soon !

Mate Your induction kit looks fitted wrong whys the clip going around the outside of the cross bar that's says KTR should be on the inside it's not meant to wrap round like that .