My 197

If they were gold on an Albi Blue 197 then they were likely mine!
Just moved comment to progress thread, yes that was the one!! Hadn't really considered different wheels then saw yours and another on those and it made my mind, Do you have spacers as well?

Just moved comment to progress thread, yes that was the one!! Hadn't really considered different wheels then saw yours and another on those and it made my mind, Do you have spacers as well?
No spacers. The offset on Laguna silverstones is 15mm different to standard so fills the arches better

Reactions: Shorty197
No spacers. The offset on Laguna silverstones is 15mm different to standard so fills the arches better
they do..a better fit but again..my silverstones have a diff ofset and i had to get 5mm spacers for the front..just to be aware they arent all the same...

Reactions: Shorty197
That's what I wanted to hear! Looked awesome, was speaking to someone there who was saying that was how they sit on those wheels and that you were the owner, they look so much better, Just really bugs me how 197 wheels look so lost in the arches, and thought this was a good way to fill that void - quite literally, without posing about with hubcentric spacers

Reactions: Big Ben
they do..a better fit but again..my silverstones have a diff ofset and i had to get 5mm spacers for the front..just to be aware they arent all the same...

Ah yes I had seen this stated that certain ones don't clear the calipers, will just have to wait until fitted, and hope!

That's what I wanted to hear! Looked awesome, was speaking to someone there who was saying that was how they sit on those wheels and that you were the owner, they look so much better, Just really bugs me how 197 wheels look so lost in the arches, and thought this was a good way to fill that void - quite literally, without posing about with hubcentric spacers
I also run 225 tyres which adds to the look imo