My 197

Car looks darn good. If everyone is changing to black diamonds... wouldn't it be cool to be different and have Silver:thumb:
:silverdiamond:
Amen brother! Original is best. Black too common now to be the 'next best thing' guys. Waken up you will see the light soon enough and all will be forgiven

Haha well you say don't change a thing, still a few things to change..
Have just bought Clio 200 recaros
Then it's royal steering wheel and renaultsport front splitter, but badges and door handles will be staying oem for time being! :silverdiamond:(I think, for now..)

My Royal wheel & gear gaiter is turning up in the next 15 mins or so with Parcel Force! Such a good service from them, excited to see the finished product.

Recaros will look good too! :blackdiamond:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Big Ben
My Royal wheel & gear gaiter is turning up in the next 15 mins or so with Parcel Force! Such a good service from them, excited to see the finished product.

Recaros will look good too! :blackdiamond:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great stuff. Are you fitting the wheel yourself?

Great stuff. Are you fitting the wheel yourself?

Might have a go later depending on time. But if not it's going to the garage this week anyway to see what the knocking is under the front end. Will post a pic on my thread!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might have a go later depending on time. But if not it's going to the garage this week anyway to see what the knocking is under the front end. Will post a pic on my thread!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tag me when you do ..I had a quote the other day was going to order red stitching and line as the car is black with red calipers etc, now I'm getting yellow dot recaros I'm stuck with decision - do I go yellow or red!?

Reactions: Benno