My 197 F1 Made 219 BHP :-)

just because a couple of engines dont make good figures dosent mean that another engine cannot make good power with the same mods....

Also both cats out a filter and I pressume a map? Or was it the whole exhaust changed and.both cats removed at the same time? As the tdf exhaust made 7bhp without a map and with a pre cat delete on a strong engine.could make.another 4 bhp totalling 11. Its unlikely but you never know. :smile:

just because a couple of engines dont make good figures dosent mean that another engine cannot make good power with the same mods....

Just seems odd that ktecs original excuse for overpowered cars on their cams was the strong 200bhp engines to start with. On these cars finding one running that power standard is rare, but two in a row? I think they need to stop building their dynos downhill :wink:

Unless Renault have started blueprinting engines...

Mine only made 186bhp on their rollers after a map and exhaust but she was a little ill at that time. I think what they do is just don't publicise the cars that make low power. although mine now apparently makes 213bhp.

It would be best to compare performance on the road like 50/100-200km/h acceleration.

That can provide more info than the dyno charts (especially ones done on different rollers).