My 197 cup

Cheers! first day out in it got pulled over n curbed the alloy! Gutted, anyone know best way for an easy cheap repair?

Welcome to the site and nice car. First thing I would do is get your wheel repaired! Ha ha! I had the RS exhaust trims on my 197, but I only think they look good if they're fitted far back enough. If they stick out too far they look a bit 2 pea shooters sticking out! I've got some pictures posted up in the 'How to' forum IIRC.

Another good thing people with Cup models have been doing is colour coding the door mirror caps. You may want to consider the projector grey headlights too. But it's all personal preference and depends on how much car cash you have lying around!

Yeah was thinking that actually. Might weld them on instead, like you said how much money I've got laying about. Which isnt much after paying £2900 on insurance haha! Ill remember these ideas once I've got abit of money.. cheers

Warmest :welcome: to the site dude, loads of hints and tips on here as to what to do modification wise. You'll enjoy it a lot!

£2900, fudge me! How old are you!?

Nice car btw, shame about the wheel mate, depends how bad it is, i've just done mine, but I think I'm going to get it properly done instead of a mobile repair - price is double, but mines pretty bad!

Enjoy her mate!

And BBK? Skepta fan?

Turned 19 on monday haha! I prepared for it a while ago and saved up aha..

Yeah i know gutted, all because police were doing a 'routine' check! Haha yes mate big fan see him 3 times last year, hopefully a couple more this year