Montreal Grand Prix

Schumi has, rubuns has and now button :smile:

Really!? That is very interesting! I honestly didn't know about that (otherwise I wouldn't have said it haha!) It is brillinat that Button pulled it out of the bag, I haven't ever cheered as loud lol!

Si, in the rain, at Sliverstone??? I was there :wink:

As much as I love the style of driving Lewis brings to a GP, the lesson learnt from this GP must be that you can't win it in the first corner. He just needs a tad more restraint. Lets hope Valencia is better for him!

And Hamilton had a meeting with Red Bull this weekend...
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/92327

I can't see that happening, he was probably there telling Christian exactly when he was going to take the RB's out LMAO! 'I am going to spin webber on the first corner' and take Vettle out on the last. Well I guess button sort of took care of the second part!

I would lose all respect for Hamilton if he turned his back on McLaren after 12+ years with Whitmarsh so far!

Really!? That is very interesting! I honestly didn't know about that (otherwise I wouldn't have said it haha!) It is brillinat that Button pulled it out of the bag, I haven't ever cheered as loud lol!

Si, in the rain, at Sliverstone??? I was there :wink:

it was

not taking anything away from button....but it was on a drying track

hamilton / senna / schumacher / mansell have all had better races in far worse conditions

Last edited:
Yup as you say - but they were all on the same track and Button showed Vettel how it is done :wink:

Hamilton has performed 10% of the overtakes this season - out of 24 drivers, he is going to have his share of accidents.

I also found this rather cool. Vettel may be the better driver (maybe) but IMO hamilton is a much better racer!
As said in the commentary, hamilton is probably just frustrated cos he thinks he's the best and should win every race. He just needs to chill out a bit and also he hasn't quite been as good since he sacked his dad as his manager.

I also found this rather cool. Vettel may be the better driver (maybe) but IMO hamilton is a much better racer!
As said in the commentary, hamilton is probably just frustrated cos he thinks he's the best and should win every race. He just needs to chill out a bit and also he hasn't quite been as good since he sacked his dad as his manager.

Only way to prove either is the better driver is in the exact same car. Even then I think hamilton is more likely to take risks. As they say - the bigger the risk, the bigger the reward!

The McLaren isn't the quickest on track, Quali shows that, but their race pace is above the rest. No idea how that works but it is great IMO! :clap:

TBH I blame Hamilton crashing on Nicole not being at the race, not beacuse she is a good luck charm, but because Hamilton like 2 hours away from her voice when she comes to a race weekend! :wink:

TBH I blame Hamilton crashing on Nicole not being at the race, not beacuse she is a good luck charm, but because Hamilton like 2 hours away from her voice when she comes to a race weekend! :wink:

hahaha brilliant quote, always remember an interview that Brundle had with her. When asked how was she and how did she think Lewis would do. She responed with something like this 'the sun is out, its a love day, god is with us, its gonna be a great day, the sun is out' hahaha

Similar Thread Suggestions