Milltek Cat replacement pipe.

The standard exhaust and the decat pipe are different sizes. it could be done if you got a sleeve the right size but because it would be a going ton the decat to a msaller pipe you would have horrible gas flow. could possibly reduce power

Hm, Im looking for a cheap-ish solution for a little more to go with the maxogen, until i can afford a decent catback system.. So would centre silencer out be the only real option?

Hm, Im looking for a cheap-ish solution for a little more to go with the maxogen, until i can afford a decent catback system.. So would centre silencer out be the only real option?

I would just save up and get the catback decat and centre silencer done at once then top it of with the map.

if you want the centre silncer out you can just buy the non resonated version of the exhaust instead of buying the standard cat back and then the pipe after, non resonated is cheaper to buy aswel so its win win, cheaper and sounds sooo much better!

if you want the centre silncer out you can just buy the non resonated version of the exhaust instead of buying the standard cat back and then the pipe after, non resonated is cheaper to buy aswel so its win win, cheaper and sounds sooo much better!
This is the way forward :thumbsup:
Exhaust a fix in Darlington mate, did mine for £70 after I already had my cat back done
Bargin that:thumbsup: