Micah's Deep Black 200

G

Good thing is, you've got a black car. So long as you're happy with the actual colour, you can't really go wrong.

Agreed.

A blank canvas is at your disposal. As long as your not silly - almost anything will look good.

Anthracite (Slightly lighter than your wheels) with black decals would be classy.

Mes's'classic' suggestion is of course timeless.

I hate to say it. But White ? Would look ace IMO.
Be a bitch to keep clean though....

Have you considered a neon green, orange etc at any point ?

Reactions: ///M
Thanks to the suspected bomb shenanigans at London Bridge this afternoon, I managed to leave work early and get home to sort out the front spacers. Silly me hadn't realised sixonetwo actually provided me with a locking wheel bolt key in the packet (due to a misunderstanding by supplying a different one 'loose') so I could have actually finished the job on Sunday!
Anyway, all on and pictures taken as requested. Looking forward to cleaning the car this weekend, it's utterly filthy.
b19a07df9a1d7acb4d6864ee08dff03b.jpg
31ce8dd975b7facebea50557defb1ba5.jpg
4e3020f0e5344d82c90d34d950954756.jpg
As mentioned, a subtle difference, but pretty hard to find the right angles with the phone camera.

Thanks to the suspected bomb shenanigans at London Bridge this afternoon, I managed to leave work early and get home to sort out the front spacers. Silly me hadn't realised sixonetwo actually provided me with a locking wheel bolt key in the packet (due to a misunderstanding by supplying a different one 'loose') so I could have actually finished the job on Sunday!
Anyway, all on and pictures taken as requested. Looking forward to cleaning the car this weekend, it's utterly filthy.
b19a07df9a1d7acb4d6864ee08dff03b.jpg
31ce8dd975b7facebea50557defb1ba5.jpg
4e3020f0e5344d82c90d34d950954756.jpg
As mentioned, a subtle difference, but pretty hard to find the right angles with the phone camera.

First pic shows it clearly buddy. Looks much more purposeful from the rear.

Love it !

Just SO much better!

It's the tiny details that make it mate. It just sits right. It's no major difference but you know it's better.

Nice one Micah, that does look good! As Pav says, I wish they all came out of the factory like that!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, really glad it was all worth the effort. The hanging of the arch over the rear wheel was really starting to bug me!

As it was such a lovely day today, I decided to try my new snow foam lance I bought for £18 on eBay, coupled with some Valet Pro foam. The gf thought it was hilarious the first time I tried it, and you can imagine how it looked after spunking (quite literally) a 1/4 of the bottle on 2 panels. I wound it down a bit and it looked like this...
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1319.jpg
I've also been told by the gf to use the Karcher on the uPVC double glazing at the front of the house whenever I use it next - challenge accepted! :tearsofjoy:
There was no stipulation on whether snow foam could be used or not!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_131a.jpg
The snow foam was really good, the car was filthy and washing it after with some Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo was a breeze.
Unfortunately we hadn't got any food for tonight's dinner, so I HAD to go out and do my best hunter/gatherer thing. Couldn't resist taking a few pics of Shiny McShiny-face after picking up said food items - have edited the pics slightly, I reckon @///M will do his nut at my editing attempts!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_131c%202.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1323.jpg

Exactly what the front of mine looked like when i got the new pressure washer out in the wind and snow-foamed for the first time last weekend !

Good job on the freshen-up. Not often i envy you black boys and girls. But freshly cleaned is one of them :smile:

Reactions: Micah
Spacers make a subtle but powerful difference mate, looks ace now :smile:

Unless you've already decided I'd vote for red calipers, they contrast a black car really well.