Mercury Silver RS!

RS_Warren

Paid Member
Well new to the forum and fairly new to the car as well.

Bit of info on the car first I suppose, I bought it a couple of months ago after keeping an eye out for a low mileage one. So I eventually came across this one which had 14,000 miles on it and had been serviced twice already! After a bit of a fight with the salesman due to the back passenger wheel having a slight kerb on two spokes I got it resprayed properly and got a good bit off what they were asking for it and walked away a happy man.

I had drove it on the test drive and immediately fell in love with the way it drove, I have had civics mostly in the past which don't get me wrong with the right work they handled brilliantly but soon as I felt the way RS handled I knew it would be so so much fun to drive! When I bought it I thought to myself I might just leave this car the way it is, but then the instinct kicks in that I need more noise and I cant for the life of me understand why the didn't put a decent spoiler on this thing from standard.

So long story short I have plenty of ideas in my head about what I want to do with it, so the simple list is :-

. Spoiler

. Induction kit

. Exhaust

. Springs / Coilovers

That for starters so far, so would appreciate any info you guys have as regards the best in each section. But for the mean time here is a couple of photographs to give you an idea of the car.

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

[MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION] sounds pretty decent for a fiver, even worth it to help the site I suppose!

[MENTION=50569]Leethelips[/MENTION], I am a big fan of giving everything a crack myself so them 'how to's' would probli be a good shout, you just buy your car mate?

[MENTION=3002]-Eddie-[/MENTION] not sure yet tossing between a couple but I think the sprint spoiler is winning at the minute. What you think?

Depends on your own taste buddy. Personally I think the cup spoiler is slightly over the top but it's personal taste!

yea i think your right man, bit to flash for me i think. Going on the hunt for s sprint one this week i think, any place you know of thats best to get them?