Mechanical Engineering Exams

I've just had my final year Mechanics exam today at Uni and all I can say is... Wow!! It was bloody hard even after 2 solid weeks of revision!

Just thought I'd let you know...

Anyone else a Mechanical Engineer on here?

My final grades come out on 28th June. That's two exams down and two to go do I'm getting there slowly but surely!

The reward? More work!! :glare:

So true!

The great thing is that I've already got a job starting three days after my last exam (which is a week today). Some would say it's crazy but I say a job's a job at the moment.

The even greater thing is that I pick my 197 up a week tomorrow! Roll on the good time's!!!!

Well Done Mate, and good luck with your remaining exams.

Get some pics up of the car when you pic it up, i remember my wait, had afew sleepless night (sad i know, felt like a little kid at christmas again) !! :jump1:

So true!

The great thing is that I've already got a job starting three days after my last exam (which is a week today). Some would say it's crazy but I say a job's a job at the moment.

The even greater thing is that I pick my 197 up a week tomorrow! Roll on the good time's!!!!

Very well done m8 lucky to get a job so quickly/easily I was searching for about 4 months when I left though that was at the height of the crash.

I hope it's something you'll enjoy, I couldnt wait to actualy earn some money for once I didnt particularly enjoy uni in the end so was glad it finished!

Last edited:
Well done, hope it all goes well!
I graduated as a Civil Engineer last summer, is not quite the same but has engineer in the title, lol.
You may find it weird your whole eduaction being over! And congrats on the job as well
:smile: