Max Power.....

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
"Bauer Media has reluctantly taken the decision today to suspend the monthly publication of Max Power magazine and its accompanying website.

We anticipate that the February issue of Max Power, on sale 12th January 2011, will be the last issue in its current guise and will be a collectable super-sized issue celebrating modifying past and present. It will embrace all that is great within our scene and boast more feature cars than ever before. This really will be an event that’s not to be missed and a fitting celebration to the incredibly colourful, loud and irreverent history of Max Power.

It is our intention to keep the Max Power brand alive in the future with a series of “one shots” and special issues and some possible exciting new adventures. Keep your eyes peeled for future new projects and we will endeavour to keep you updated with all the latest news from the Max Power brand.

I’d like to personally thank you for your support of Max Power.

Mark Guest
Editor
Max Power"

Is this such a bad thing??? :eek:

well when it was first out it for people who actually enjoyed modifying cars and not chavs it was worth it.. but now.. meh havnt looked at a copy in years

well when it was first out it for people who actually enjoyed modifying cars and not chavs it was worth it.. but now.. meh havnt looked at a copy in years

spot on there ! :bat:

went down hill with loads of silly "themes" with the modified cars etc :tomato:

As others have said - it is no great loss - hopefully this will mean less chavs on the road in the future!

i'm old school car and car conversions and fast car.
this is no great loss to automotive jornalism i can't see it being missed

Good, it was definitely chav focused. I like to read Car magazines that actually know what they're talking about, not so I can look at neon lights, stupid sized wheels and a spotty 18yo with a baked bean can on his 1.1 saxo!

Redline FTW!