Matched and Polished inlets...an honest appraisal

Power run today without remap....204 bhp. More than happy with that without map. Just need to decide....the what next? Would like Cams but 15bhp for £1000+ plus fuel drop....I'm not sure?

The torque is better as well. Granted it is expensive, bit that's the beauty of NA, does pull sooo much harder tho!! Worth it IMO

I dont think I can afford all this! plus petrol haha would sound good though!

Where is best to get inlets Matched?

litchy - what you running with to get 204?

-Matched inlets (I can get yours done in Bolton for £110). Many companies mentioned want £200+ exchange.
-V6 ph2 Airbox. Battery needs to go in boot.
-Miltek (decat) exhaust
Cost me in total £400 but bought exhaust and airbox off members on this forum.

Car still needs custom remappin' (£300) so might see 3-4bhp extra.....If so 208bhp for £700, I'm more than happy with that....will wait to see if I can get some cams cheap'ish....

Power run today without remap....204 bhp. More than happy with that without map. Just need to decide....the what next? Would like Cams but 15bhp for £1000+ plus fuel drop....I'm not sure?

which rollers did you take it on?

A company in Rochdale called chipwizards. Wayne well respected in the tuning world. His claim to fame is he mapped the new Atom. I was there when they travelled up from Somerset with it. He's never done a 197 before but says he's going to do some homework and do mine....

This gains are, unbelievable...

How much bhp did you have before the mods? Is it on the same dyno?

Didn't get it on the dyno before tbh. Like I said, I trust Wayne at chipwizards. If you google him his rep is second to none and well respected on many other forums. He's heavily involved in mapping on the Porsche motorsport scene. I'm gonna let him map his first 197. I'm not expecting big gains but 4-5bhp peak power = 208 -209bhp...that would be great......

Last edited: