Man Utd - Arsenal

Anyone else thing its time they sacked Wenger? Its a shambles of a team. 8-2 !!

Norwich wont lose 8-2 at old trafford this season. :rofl:

Anyone else thing its time they sacked Wenger? Its a shambles of a team. 8-2 !!

I only just found the score out!! didn't watch the game but definetly need to watch the highlights after hearing this!

Definitely need something sorting out their!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Manchester - The Home Of Football.

Must admit I feel sorry for Wenger, Scezez!?! and Jenkinson, but that was a severe footballing lesson.

Got my tickets for that game through last week, if we play like that it'll be a cricket score hahaha!!!

Arsenal were p!ss poor though, flattered us a bit to be honest.

Can't remember arsenal ever being that bad for years but they deserved everything they got today.up the Wolves

Football??

50173d1313684835-official-smokelessimage-com-thread-smiley-yawn.jpg

i thought we were guaranteed top spot after a 5 - 1 result! lol. never mind...
arsenal were taken to school, and i'd say carlisle utd would make a better account of themselves against man u than arsenal did today. i was embarassed for them!

I feel sorry for arsenal these days. They haven't had the injection or cash like chelsea had or man city have.. From here on in they will always be finishing the prem 4th or 5th.

Dont think wenger is the issue here.. He's doing what he can with what he's got..

Agreed, Wenger hasn't had it easy and he's never spent big. It'd be a shame if he walked or was pushed after this.

Arsenal decided to build a stadium over a side....now paying the price. Not a Arsenal fan but think its the end of them as a force. Its taken over 300 million for city to win the FA cup and be a force this season. Liverpool, Chelsea and City are well in front of them...Plus teams will go there no longer fearful of them.

they have just had sixty million in transfers come in and spent nothing
dont think he is allowed to spend

the board has not replaced quality players with quality players. Even since the likes of Henry left them. No fantastic signings, big names maybe, but none that have made a huge impact. Arshavin for example. I think they need a fresh face with new ideas and direction, look how longs its been since they lifted a trophy forget winning a league.

Arsenal decided to build a stadium over a side....now paying the price.

Thats a silly comment tbh, because without the stadium we'd be massively behind everyone financially. As things stand, our income is second only to Utd's which will pay dividends when financial fair play comes into effect.

And in 3yrs, our current commercial deals are up for renewal, those deals are currently way below what other clubs receive for shirt/ground naming rights (we went for slightly lower long term deals to cover the loan payments on the ground.

We always knew it would be short term pain for long term gain, sadly the new owner seems to have taken us a step backwards.

None of which excuses today. Tactically naive, the players on the pitch weren't good enough, and our senior players didn't turn up.

the board has not replaced quality players with quality players. Even since the likes of Henry left them. No fantastic signings, big names maybe, but none that have made a huge impact. Arshavin for example. I think they need a fresh face with new ideas and direction, look how longs its been since they lifted a trophy forget winning a league.

A new manager won't magically increase our transfer/wage budget. No manager in world football could of kept us at this level with a new transfer budget below Wolves. No manager is perfect. But Wenger is still, overwhelmingly, the best man for the job.

The board/chief exec/medical staff are more of a problem.

Thats a silly comment tbh, because without the stadium we'd be massively behind everyone financially. As things stand, our income is second only to Utd's which will pay dividends when financial fair play comes into effect.

There is no point having finances if they dont spend it on improving the team. Fair play will take years to legally get right and bed in, and I cant see them devaluing the competition by banning Barca or Real Madrid.

Slightly of track but Man City had 124 million pounds worth of players on the bench yesterday.Even barca or Madrid could match that never mind Arsenal