Making the move from ClioSport.net

Welcome to the site.
Think the lights work with a black car but would look ott on any other colour.

LOL....The problem with Cliosport.net is the way its moderated. I'm registered with other big car sites that have more members and they have none of the problems that cliosport.net has (seatcupra.net for example).

If you have anything but Apple products, 172/182, Forza Motorsport etc etc then you will be flamed and trolled on your posts/threads.

Black light on a black car = :thumbup:

Welcome to the site mate, hope you find some useful info...

welcome.gif

LOL....The problem with Cliosport.net is the way its moderated. I'm registered with other big car sites that have more members and they have none of the problems that cliosport.net has (seatcupra.net for example).

If you have anything but Apple products, 172/182, Forza Motorsport etc etc then you will be flamed and trolled on your posts/threads.

I dare say they have their own moderation requirements lol!

Paul, I might steal that smiley :wink:

Car looks well mate. All car forums are different. I find cliosport harsh but hillarious in equal measure which is why I stick around. Places like here and zsoc are MUCH friendlier, where you can always post with confidence and talk to people without all the spam and flaming in between!

Yeah I've noticed that LOL. I found people quite argumentative and harsh in their opinions which kinda put me off posting anything 197 related!

Car looks well mate. All car forums are different. I find cliosport harsh but hillarious in equal measure which is why I stick around. Places like here and zsoc are MUCH friendlier, where you can always post with confidence and talk to people without all the spam and flaming in between!

Sorry for the mass post's, I'm not sure on how to multiquote!

I do find a lot of the post's on CS quite comical hence still having a look on there, but for relevance and confidence on posting, you're right. I'd much rather post on here.

:thumbup:

Glad you like it here mate.

FYI the multi-quote doofer is the middle button of the three in the bottom right of each post.

Hit the ones you want to multi-quote then on the last post you want to quote, just press the regular "Quote" button :smile:

Yeah I've noticed that LOL. I found people quite argumentative and harsh in their opinions which kinda put me off posting anything 197 related!

Indeed.

There is no control, people say what they want to please themselves regardless of whether it's factual or not (including moderators).

You made the right choice! There are better things to do in life than arguing with anonymous people on the internet lol

We are mighty pleased to have you on here :hug: but can we please curb the anti-CS sentiments as we don't want to start an inter-forum war lol!!!!!

Glad you like it here mate.

FYI the multi-quote doofer is the middle button of the three in the bottom right of each post.

Hit the ones you want to multi-quote then on the last post you want to quote, just press the regular "Quote" button :smile:

Ossum, cheers mate :smile:

Indeed.

There is no control, people say what they want to please themselves regardless of whether it's factual or not (including moderators).

You made the right choice! There are better things to do in life than arguing with anonymous people on the internet lol

Most definitely.

We are mighty pleased to have you on here :hug: but can we please curb the anti-CS sentiments as we don't want to start an inter-forum war lol!!!!!

Lol, no worries mate :bounce:

Welcome!!! :smile:

I'm in the ''lights look alright on a black car'' camp, I wouldn't do it but they don't look bad and you're happy so job done. I do quite like the dash though, I think that looks pretty smart. I've only ever seen one other 197 with painted trim bits and that was when Woody did his bright orange, nice and subtle. :smile:

welcome, seen this on cs.net u got a bit of stick from them lot for the lights but tbh thats the difference between cs and 197.net, everyone here is alot for civilized. i think there ok tbh ive got a black r27 and im very tempted to get the black led rear lights
Agreed they look nice:thumbup: ill probably get LED as mine had black LED rear lights on when my mate had it, but shamefully he sold them before i bought the car, they looked amazing though

lights look cool on black! wouldnt even say there were chavvy... but on a red or albi 197 then think they would look shi*e.

interior wise... i sprayed my dash strips and console black and it looked good, then i put it in the car lol and the radio stood out too much so i covered it in an alcantara like fabric.

also like the exhaust trims on, put them on my gw and they looked lost =0 so took them off again.

=] liking it anyways!