Old timer making a return.... UR200!

-Eddie-

Missing In Action
After a 15 month fling with a Megane 265 Cup I have returned to Clio ownership! As amazing a car as the Megane was, it didn't match the fun factor of my 197. My circumstances also changed and I am now enjoying the benefit of a company car so having £16k+ tied up in a car was becoming difficult to justify!

I know this 200 very well as it was owned by a good customer of mine when I worked for Renault. It's always been maintained with no expense spared. The car itself has just over 36,000 miles and has covered about 8,000 miles in the last 3 years. Ultra red in colour, cup spoiler, mint Recaros, climate control etc. As always I have a few plans! Just the one pic for now until I pick the car up next weekend;

db8b71d837cde01322f95be77d7c3862.jpg

And a couple of photos of my previous Renaultsports;

149d9ecca0aca2710354fce4d2b2a90e.jpg

1501de0713dccc4a511e30fd2d12c97b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one Eddie, looks like you've bagged yourself a good one to get you back into the fold :smile: looks great with the red and black! Interested to see what changes you make to it :wink:

Reactions: -Eddie-
Good to see you back in a Clio Eddie. I look forward to seeing it (& you) at a track day sometime. Good to get a car you know the history of personally too. So the pull of the Clio won over the boost of the white Megane you were looking at. We probably won't have the option of naturally aspirated engines for much longer so enjoy it while we can! Ultra red looks soooo good too.
No longer "missing in action" Mate!

Thanks guys for the comments! Gonna sort a few things out over the coming days for the car like insurance and tax etc and will pick it up next Saturday all being well! Nice little early birthday present to myself also lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk