LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Awesome thread...awesome car!! Just to go back to the beginning...where did you source the front splitter from? I can't recall seeing one fitted before?!

J

Cheers guys!! :smile: I got it from twingogeeko just pm him if u want one. Good bloke. Think the front splitter makes all the difference!! Looks so stocky!!

Cheers Greg it was taken with my old nokia N95 of all things when I 1st had the car lol!!

Litchy, same place as Friday mate. I will no more on Tuesday wen I get my next update. But eta is Friday because they want it at the national meet. U goin to that mate?

Cheers guys!! :smile: I got it from twingogeeko just pm him if u want one. Good bloke. Think the front splitter makes all the difference!! Looks so stocky!!

Cheers Greg it was taken with my old nokia N95 of all things when I 1st had the car lol!!

Litchy, same place as Friday mate. I will no more on Tuesday wen I get my next update. But eta is Friday because they want it at the national meet. U goin to that mate?

No plans too. Where are you travelling from?

Only milton keynes mate, think im about 50 mins away from the heritage centre.

This truly is one of those legendary cars which shows the rest of the world how it should be done!!!!

I can't wait to see this next weekend, and of course, in Germany :smile:

This truly is one of those legendary cars which shows the rest of the world how it should be done!!!!

I can't wait to see this next weekend, and of course, in Germany :smile:

Hahaha!! Thanks mike! Im looking forward to the show and seeing some of you again and new peeps. I love the show atmospheres!

Germany is gonna be immense!!

Ben, ill leave the tow eye, dont wanna jinx it lol!! Sunday would be the 2nd/3rd day i have it back so hoping no probs other than i will prob be on my 2nd tank of fuel by then lol!

Only milton keynes mate, think im about 50 mins away from the heritage centre.

Hahaha!! Thanks mike! Im looking forward to the show and seeing some of you again and new peeps. I love the show atmospheres!

Germany is gonna be immense!!

Ben, ill leave the tow eye, dont wanna jinx it lol!! Sunday would be the 2nd/3rd day i have it back so hoping no probs other than i will prob be on my 2nd tank of fuel by then lol!

Mike,
Just spoke to Steve (blown his Fiesta up at Nationals today) Said your car sounds absolutely mental.....Seems like JAMSPORT may just have pulled this one off....

^^^yeah he did look very impressed, it sounds like a jet fighter lol!! So hard to describe, one of the most amazing car sounds ive heard!! Oh no!! :worried: bet he's gutted poor bloke. Did he throw a rod? I really like his fez!

Any update on this mike? Hows it looking?
Not that you'l be on here any time soon, hamering it as wee speak lol:driveby:

Last edited:
I have a propblem with my alternator at the moment and my traction control/ABS fault has reoccurred. So will find out a bit more this week. Been out in it tho, sounds amazing and drives lovely. Easier at low speeds than standard :smile:

Gutted it wasnt at the meet tho, i was there but not for long.

I'll update when i no more.

Nice blog Mike.

Remember........ Boost = Bitches....

Lol love it sam! When its back we'll have to take it for some testing :wink:

Im gagging to get it back jonsey lol! Not sure really, gonna see how it is, I want it to be usable, don't really want it going wild in the wet. The 197's chassis should take it well tho. Pretty sure with my kw's, 888's and the charger running in the 260 region it should be pretty spot on all round! But never say never, have to see how it goes lol! Yours getting done soon matey?