Lower Ball Joints

Hi all,

Just had my 197 recently MOT'd and had confirmed that the lower ball joints on both sides need replacing. Something i knew anyways!

Anyone know where i can get some from though as been looking on forums and lots of people advised rsport in wimbledon but they're only selling to motorsport now.

Part number: 8200438088

Any help appreciated, Cheers

Hi all,

Just had my 197 recently MOT'd and had confirmed that the lower ball joints on both sides need replacing. Something i knew anyways!

Anyone know where i can get some from though as been looking on forums and lots of people advised rsport in wimbledon but they're only selling to motorsport now.

Part number: 8200438088

Any help appreciated, Cheers
Ebay have a few listing for that part number, you said it's the lower ball joint but the part number you gave is the lower hub pivot?

Make sure it's the correct part as I got caught with the hub pivot when I needed a lower ball joint, which entails a new lower control arm.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ebay have a few listing for that part number, you said it's the lower ball joint but the part number you gave is the lower hub pivot?

Make sure it's the correct part as I got caught with the hub pivot when I needed a lower ball joint, which entails a new lower control arm.

Or not, he might be correct

Yeah i need the lower ball joint and have just realised my mistake with the part number!

ok though i'll have another hunt around and where is cheapest! Anyone have the correct part number while i'm here?? cheers

Yeah i need the lower ball joint and have just realised my mistake with the part number!

ok though i'll have another hunt around and where is cheapest! Anyone have the correct part number while i'm here?? cheers
Pretty sure you need a whole wishbone unfortunately, I just had mine done and changed the whole arm.

I paid about 200 euro from a Renault ireland main dealer as I couldn't wait around searching for it elsewhere.

Part number is 8200725845 may want to double check with a dealer or other member here as they could be different for each side.

Edit : same both sides,

Renault parts direct do it for 171 pounds

http://www.renaultpartsdirect.co.uk/product/renault-clio-197200-wishbone-osf/

Ebay have a listing in Poland for 109 pounds but fair wait for shipping

http://m.ebay.ie/itm/New-GENUINE-Cl...on-arm-RENAULT-SPORT-/191165533969?nav=SEARCH