Looking for an R26.

Well I sold my 2nd 197 almost a year ago and once again I've regretted it and wanted another!!
There is just something about the Renaultsport brand that I keep coming back too.
I'm driving a 160 bhp Abarth 500 now and although it's a cracking little car it is just too small for me and my bike so I'm on the hunt for a Renault again:smile:
This time though I think I'm going to go for a Megane R26. Mainly because I need to keep a turbo in my life (I would get a 200t but need a house too so 20k on a new one or even 16k used is too much for me).
What's everyone's opinion? Good move or would I regret it?

Ash

You should of bought my 200..... Should be sold this weekend :worried:

Good choice with an R26 thou, if the mrs can get insured we might end up changing the Mazda 2 for something with some guts, needs to be big enough to get the niece/nephew in and have guts lol

The R26 is still the best car i have ever owned. Make sure wind regs are working fine and drivers side hub isnt sticking and you should be fine mate

I've loved both my 197s and my 172, meg is something I've always wanted but never got round to owning!
There are a few about that have properly low mileage and full history so lining up some viewings this week hopefully:smile:
Andy your 200 is lovely mate. Whoever has bought that has got themselves a cracking car would have considered it but I need a turbo haha.