Look what I'm doing...

Only just put the second coat on - finish is better than the first coat - plan to do another 2 - I think it should be fine. And yeah - 2 new black Brembo stickers are waiting :smile:

Please could you be so kind and tell me how you went about painting them?

Strip existing paint?
Prep?
Primer?

Etc..

I would be interested to know.

Also, What paint are you using?

Probably should've done all 3 of those things you said...! :s haha Nah I gave them a clean with a wet cloth, used some brake cleaner and attempted to use sandpaper to get anything else off. I say attempted cos I couldn't be arsed n gave up after 30 seconds.

I've just used some paint off ebay - search Pure Yellow caliper paint an I'm sure it'll come up. Third coat is not quite dry but dont think it needs a 4th. Will have another look in an hour n get the sticker and wheel back on - need the car in the morning so need to get it fixed.

Unfortunately I dont have stands so at the mo only the one caliper is done. Should be able to finish off tomorrow tho...

Thread title change please... Look what I've done...!

edit - better pic :

9knu6p.jpg

Will decide tomorrow in decent light whether to keep them, probably will tho. :smile:

Last edited:
been wanting to do mine yellow for a while now, will prob wait until next year with better weather and crack on with a few things, looks well though mate, done a good job :thumbsup: