Lloydy's Silly Question Time Game Show

Welcome to a new show hosted by me Lloydy that asks you, the CLIO197.net
public a bunch of silly questions about Clios that I dont know.

Lets get straight into it and ask away.

Question 1 : Aslong as the clio doesnt have a spoiler on it already eg the GT spoiler then any spoiler can be fitted to the car??

Question 2 : Can you get a 197 Cup in Racing Blue?

Question 3 : What differences seperate the 197 and the 197 Cup?

Well done thats three difficult questions over and done but the show doesnt end there lets move to question 4

Question 4 : The 197 Cup does it come with Red Calipers as standard like the 200 Cup?

Question 5 : How many seats are there in the back? 3? or 2?

Last question now hope your ready for this one and good luck

Question 6 : Did you like my gameshow styled questions? LOL Im well bored.

I'm working on my answers, but in the meantime how's your RB 200 cup doing?

ok thanks mate.

im guessing you didnt read my signature at the bottom of the post. A car crashed into and done a runner, the cars been recorded as CAT C so im Clio-less driving a fiesta ST in the mean time

Question 1 : Aslong as the clio doesnt have a spoiler on it already eg the GT spoiler then any spoiler can be fitted to the car??

yes

Question 2 : Can you get a 197 Cup in Racing Blue?

of course

Question 3 : What differences seperate the 197 and the 197 Cup?

same as 200 and 200 cup - lower, stiffer springs/damping - anthracite alloys, lower interior spec.

Well done thats three difficult questions over and done but the show doesnt end there lets move to question 4

Question 4 : The 197 Cup does it come with Red Calipers as standard like the 200 Cup?

yes

Question 5 : How many seats are there in the back? 3? or 2?

Whats my score?

Well done thanks for the information as reward you can have the pride of being South Wales' most knowledgeable!!

Yes a Sanitary Towel thanks for reminding me

the 200ff is softer than the 197ff, 200 cup is stiffer than 197 cup.

Similar Thread Suggestions