Liquid yellow R27

Yeah but the fact that they are too busy for your business says it all really. Try these guys, I'm taking my car there for my service next month.

clicky

I work less than a few miles away from him haha, and I think my friends family owns the garage in Weybread but haven't heard of a Carl there

Gald happy with throttle body :smile:

How do find the car with itg/k-tec set up? do get any noise ?

can C M chambers do mapping (cnt see anything in the link)? as from what i can read that's why mason wanted to go TDF for a remap? so pointing him to them has no gain if dont do maps? :001_unsure:

Last edited:
Nice to see some clio life in norfolk, I'm begining to feel Lonley :/

Haha well hopefully see some more clio's in these meet coming up :smile:

This is one goooood lookin' car!!
I need spacers, ASAP!

Cheers fella :smile:

Gald happy with throttle body :smile:

How do find the car with itg/k-tec set up? do get any noise ?

can C M chambers do mapping (cnt see anything in the link)? as from what i can read that's why mason wanted to go TDF for a remap? so pointing him to them has no gain if dont do maps? :001_unsure:

Cheers again mate, the set ups good but ive had the itg on since I brought the car so can't compare the performance or noise to anything else but I'm happy with it.

And yeah I was planning to go to TDF for a rr remap, didn't get a chance to call Carl Chambers today after waking up late for work haha but looking at some of his info doesn't look like he does rr remaps

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind doing a rr remap with mine, either. I wonder if they'll do a discount for 4/5 people...

This Yarmouth meet on Sat sounds great, I'm a bit busy in the evening so probably won't make it though.

Wouldn't mind doing a rr remap with mine, either. I wonder if they'll do a discount for 4/5 people...

This Yarmouth meet on Sat sounds great, I'm a bit busy in the evening so probably won't make it though.

When I spoke to TDF they said they'd do a discount for 5 people so for a rr remap would be £300 instead of £360. Don't no if that's a good price or not but I don't mind paying it.

The Yarmouth meets on easter sunday mate, its the Thetford one this Saturday. Would be good if you can make it to them but if not sure they'll be others

Last edited:
Got the splitter fitted at work this morning, should be able to clear the snow on the drive later haha.

A few pic......

1ECF4BAB-DD04-4372-962B-DF9AA1875B7A-3490-00000464251013AA_zps32d861b6.jpg
A251BF1E-8C1E-4F4A-AAC6-62E418595C58-3490-0000046432F2D01E_zps2cef8e7f.jpg

Now I've got the front splitter on think its needs the side skirts so maybe them and as I've mentioned a remap, probably leave it at that unless any good parts at good prices turn up in the for sale section haha