Liquid yellow R27

Now I've got the front splitter on think its needs the side skirts so maybe them and as I've mentioned a remap, probably leave it at that unless any good parts at good prices turn up in the for sale section haha

spooky this mate,fitted my front splitter a few days ago and now the side skirts are on my list of things to do!....group buy :tongue_smilie:

the mad part about it is,i wasn't sure on the splitter for years until i saw it in the flesh,but what a difference it makes

your car is looking seriously good mate,top job

spooky this mate,fitted my front splitter a few days ago and now the side skirts are on my list of things to do!....group buy :tongue_smilie:

the mad part about it is,i wasn't sure on the splitter for years until i saw it in the flesh,but what a difference it makes

your car is looking seriously good mate,top job

Haha I know what you mean fella. When I brought mine with out the splitter or spoiler I loved it but thought I'd try the spoiler then thought it needed the splitter and now think it needs the skirts lol. Guess its all or nothing haha

Cheers mate :smile: went to a meet in thetford last night in the snow :/ but it did get quite a lot of attention :smile:

After fitting the front splitter thought it looked like it was missing something on the side so brought the side skirts this week and fitted them yesterday. IMO it looks great very happy with them and helps finish the look off.

6E1ED9A0-5A0F-40F0-9E6C-B7B56857509E-5013-000004C36EA279A2_zpsc780a6c0.jpg
6DDDA952-9B35-4E15-8357-979030F33746-5013-000004C37A811EC3_zps0cbb86c3.jpg
93D8D708-AF5E-4B3D-9C5A-882BC4D709D0-5013-000004C382976609_zpsbc1ff4a5.jpg

I like what you did with the 3.5mm aux connector :thumbsup:
If you dont mind me asking how did you manage to get it stuck in that position without it pushing down when you plug a cable into it? I fancy doing a similar thing but i cant think how to fix the female - female connector in place.

Also your stance looks great, are you running 25mm spacers all round with your springs? Get any rubbing up front when hard cornering? :smile:

looks great! love a yellow r27

Thanks mate :smile:

I like what you did with the 3.5mm aux connector :thumbsup:
If you dont mind me asking how did you manage to get it stuck in that position without it pushing down when you plug a cable into it? I fancy doing a similar thing but i cant think how to fix the female - female connector in place.

Also your stance looks great, are you running 25mm spacers all round with your springs? Get any rubbing up front when hard cornering? :smile:

Cheers fella, about the aux plug I used 3M adhesive that my brother got from the bodyshop at his work very strong stuff!

The spacers are 20mm's mate think there just enough and don't get any rubbing even with a full car.

Beautiful car man, seeing this makes me miss mine so bad!

Thank you! I keep looking at other cars at the moment but don't think I could actually sell it. At least you kept with a clio mate!

Cheers fella, about the aux plug I used 3M adhesive that my brother got from the bodyshop at his work very strong stuff!

The spacers are 20mm's mate think there just enough and don't get any rubbing even with a full car.

Thanks mate, :thumbsup:
yeh looks spot on anyway, good job.

Looks awesome mate, have seen it on Instagram. You have done a fair bit of work to it, looks really smart. Might have to get myself those carbon spoiler end plates at some point. :smile: