Liquid Yellow Appreciation Thread

Well its a 265 Trophy which was limited to 50 in the UK available in black or liquid yellow, it is based on the 250 and then the 2012 265 was based on the Trophy.

Trophy is currently the fastest front wheel drive production car round the ring beating the old R26.R by over 10 seconds down to 8:07:97 for the full lap not b to G.

I'm not sure on the black wheels, think they would blend in with the tyres too much but worth considering if they ever need refurbing, still immaculate after a year so no rush

Its me that has wheels in gloss black, didnt think i was the only one thou?

Will take some new pics 2mo and post up, see what you think. I would say it looks great lol. Goes great with gloss black bumper/wing mirrors etc

Its me that has wheels in gloss black, didnt think i was the only one thou?

Will take some new pics 2mo and post up, see what you think. I would say it looks great lol. Goes great with gloss black bumper/wing mirrors etc

Please do buddy, would nice to see something a little different from the speedlines everybody else has lol :smile:

Last edited:
Never realised how common that colour was

yellow.jpg

I'm sorry :hug:

I have an alfa in a sim colour

Photo0007.jpg

It's called zoe yellow.

Be nice to see some pictures of Liquid Yellow and Alien Green together - maybe on the highlands trip hey Noddie :wink:

When i bought my car it was between ag and ly. One of the reasons i got ly is when i had my 182 i chose inferno orange over ly and always had an itch for this amazing paint!

Renault sport have to many excellent choices!!

When i bought my car it was between ag and ly. One of the reasons i got ly is when i had my 182 i chose inferno orange over ly and always had an itch for this amazing paint!

Renault sport have to many excellent choices!!

Not any more tbh.