Liquid Yellow Appreciation Thread

Been browsing through the forum to see if we had a thread with pictures of everyones Liquid Yellow Clio's and as being I couldn't find one, we may as well start one off now to honour this great colour!

So come on all you Liquid Yellow Owners, get you best pictures up of your Liquid Yellow Clio's - this thread could end up X-Rated :thumbsup:

I'll start off with these few:

IMG_0454.jpgIMG_0464.jpgIMG_0459.jpgIMG_0477.jpgIMG_0475.jpgIMG_0154.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a nice R27 buddy, need to get even more photos up of it. Hopefully some of the other LY lot will join in soon :smile:

Love LY on the clio's! Azza just a thought, i recon yours would look even better with the wheels in black? I'm sure there's someone on here who has those wheels in black and it looks the sex :thumbsup:

Love LY on the clio's! Azza just a thought, i recon yours would look even better with the wheels in black? I'm sure there's someone on here who has those wheels in black and it looks the sex :thumbsup:

I'm not sure on the black wheels, think they would blend in with the tyres too much but worth considering if they ever need refurbing, still immaculate after a year so no rush

Thanks Emz,
Yeah thats my Trophy 160, its been a project for me for the past year - managed to have it fully resprayed last year but just needs alloy's, hydrogas etc sorting out.
Got a Red MGF as well which is pretty mint now but I've modified that one quite a bit - wouldn't recognise it from how it looked when I brought it :smile:
May pop some photos up on another thread.

I would love to see some photos. I used to own a MG TF and loved it. It was the 80th Anniversary model in Goodwood Green.

A few of Killer Bee I & II

xfoksy.jpg

jfdzyv.jpg

2ev3lnr.jpg

21d04jn.jpg

esq9s3.jpg

2vl0g74.jpg

jaazo0.jpg

axdyd2.jpg

10wuzno.jpg

s2v2xd.jpg

t8ogo9.jpg

14nmwrp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought the Megane 250 didn't come in Liquid yellow, is it speed yellow or something along them lines?

Last edited:
I would love to see some photos. I used to own a MG TF and loved it. It was the 80th Anniversary model in Goodwood Green.

Yeah lovely colour on the TF and the 80th anniversary model is definitely the only SE TF to have :smile:

250 comes in Solid Yellow, 265 Trophy was available in Liquid Yellow (version 2)

YES that is Liquid Yellow version 2, NVE NOT J37

Last edited by a moderator: