Lego...own up

Lego is expensive, if I quote for some cufflinks or dustcaps or whatever it may be, some people think im trying to rip them off lol. especially when they ask for Iron Man dustcaps and I say £50 lol

Love the stuff you do mate! When I have more money I will be getting an order in for minion dust caps for Lesley :wink:

Ok so I have a mate (one of the guys who done the ring with me in his VXR) who spends an obscene amount on all timgs Lego and XBOX. He spent £400 on individual Lego statues just to find a gold one! I didn't think he was serious but then again this is the man who has 6 life size GEARS OF WAR guns and a Xbox collection that will beat anyone's!

:oops: £325 last weekend on two kits :eek:

I'd love to do this! Haven't got time for it though tbh, I do like lego key rings though, I have all the Star Wars ones, now started buying The Lord of the rings ones lol!

Ok so I have a mate (one of the guys who done the ring with me in his VXR) who spends an obscene amount on all timgs Lego and XBOX. He spent £400 on individual Lego statues just to find a gold one! I didn't think he was serious but then again this is the man who has 6 life size GEARS OF WAR guns and a Xbox collection that will beat anyone's!
The lancer came with Gears 2 LE and was actually really cheap, I have one tucked away in the loft XD

The lancer came with Gears 2 LE and was actually really cheap, I have one tucked away in the loft XD

God knows mate all I know is he buys all the special edition stuff then leaves all in the boxes! He's got like 5 xbox's still in the box. All though he's a handy guy to know as does custom controllers so I have 2 COD camo controllers with Renaukt guid buttons and bullets for buttons :wink:

I couldn't resist a peek into the box of the Opera House:

IMAG1663_zps19e35499.jpg

Must resist urge to build, cannot help it lol!

How you getting on with yours then?

Doing it in small steps. Any time Jack hears the rustling on the Lego, he runs over to check it out. At which point I have to stop lol.

Finished the build about an hour ago. Took much the same time as the previous build.

Some pics:

10247649373_a8e065d617_b.png

10247379924_5fdbd1ab40_b.jpg

10247524713_a97b22c436_b.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions