LED door side markers

Hi!

I´ve searched for this for a while, but I can can`t seem to find the answer. That kind of bulbs are being used in the side repeaters that are on the doors? And how can the plastic be removed in order to change those. I want to change all my side markers with LEDs - going to tint the rear lights all red and need to change the amber bulbs with yellow leds.

And since I`m new here. Hi to everyone! I have a black 2006 Clio 197. Will do a thread about it soon. :wink:

as in the indicators? there orange 501 bulbs, there abit of a nightmare to get out. and i would bother as im pretty sure when changing indicators to LED ones it causes it to flash faster.

Yeah, I mean indicators. I`m from Estonia so it´s not my first language. :smiley: But yeah, I want to change the indicator bulbs with LEDs. I know they will blink faster but they shouldn`t be flashing that much faster, that it would bother me. Faster blinking is the reason why I`m changing the bulbs all around too - would look odd if they flashed faster only in the rear lights.

So I guess it's more work than I thought. Has anyone done this? I'd really like my taillights tinted red :/

Yes, I replaced all the indicator bulbs with LEDs. I used the cree version and for the side you need to cut the cree version head off because it would not fit. From the door it is easy to take out, you need to push it up a bit and pull the bottom first. You do not need even a screw driver.
In terms of fixing the blinking, just use a 4.7 ohm resistor on each side. Get at least a 200w and put it somewhere to cool a bit. I put it in the rear side in the back where I was easily able to connect the resistor with the indicator wire.