Le Mans roadtrip wagons

I was passed by 2 Astra VXRs an Insignia VXR and a Megane 250 today all stickered up.

They looked mint to be fair, gutted I wasn't part of the convoy. :smiley:

Saw this on the M1 today, it turned up at the Northampton services a little while later. The driver said they were off to le mans

AF195209-orig.jpg

It was with a GT3 but to be honest I didn't really notice it.. Lol

vxronline have over 100 cars going to LE-MANS, its a power event for them, where vauxhall charge for the ticket to get in only and put on a campsite behind the pits,hospitaity truck,bbq and drinks, plus there own wc's,all in a 6 foot fence compound.so alot of members take up the offer.
i think near on ever car will be stickered up.

vxronline have over 100 cars going to LE-MANS, its a power event for them, where vauxhall charge for the ticket to get in only and put on a campsite behind the pits,hospitaity truck,bbq and drinks, plus there own wc's,all in a 6 foot fence compound.so alot of members take up the offer.

Damn that offer sounds bloody awesome.

Think its valid for ex-owners?

Wow good on VXROnline, thats a really good offer. Wish Renault did something like that, I've been thinking of going to Le Man.

A guy on our car park at work had his car stickered up for LeMans since Monday. I thought nothing of it... 100+?! Wow!

I saw loads of VXRs at BTCC too - which, he was one of. He's reet dedicated this bloke lol.

That Megane livery is amazing.

Edit: Told a fella at work "100+ VXRs going", to which he replied "that's a whole lot of mechanics". :rofl:

Edit: Told a fella at work "100+ VXRs going", to which he replied "that's a whole lot of mechanics". :rofl:

:rofl:

I saw them all lined up near the Fogarty Moss centre. All facing downhill, presumably so they could get a jump start...

:rofl:

I saw them all lined up near the Fogarty Moss centre. All facing downhill, presumably so they could get a jump start...

it was also a VXR power event.....
vauxhall give 100 free BTCC tickets to vxr owners to get in. they also take the power events truck for members to get free food and drink all day.

petruck.gif

funny how people turn up when things are FREE.:drunk:

Hmm the new VXR just got a whole lot more appealing :smiley:

you should take a look at the power events, you can drive most of the VXR range. i have been to 2 renault world events in the UK and one in SPA. so its not them and us.:hug: lol

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions