New Member - LY 200 - Mansfield

Hi guys,

Just signed up for the forum after having my 200 for about 6 months. Had a 182 before that which I loved but I'm also loving the 200 now as well!

Look forward to meeting/talking to you and hopefully make it to any local meets you may have!

I also do Hydrodipping (GTD Hydrographics on Facebook) so if anyone has any questions or wants to see photos etc, that's cool!

Here's a few photos of my old and new Clio's as well :smile:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hi Dan (?),

200 looks gorgeous. Congrats on that !

Im betting there'd be a few here interested and wanting some hydro-dipping done (Inc me)

And yes - we'd love to see some photos !

Reactions: -Danman-
Thanks mate! I love the look of it, just wish it was a little quicker lol!

Okay I'll keep it Clio/Car related then! Not sure if you can post random things?

#photowhore

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: Sean197
Good to see you took my advice :wink: car looks absolutely awesome!

Where did you get the sun strip from if you don't mind me asking, been after one for a while!

Good to see you took my advice :wink: car looks absolutely awesome!

Where did you get the sun strip from if you don't mind me asking, been after one for a while!

Yeah cheers mate! :smile: I just got some black vinyl off eBay and then had a RenaultSport sticker made and stuck it over the top :smile:

Welcome along!!

You came to one of our Yorkshire meets in that 182? If I'm not mistaken. When you nearly ran out of oil if I'm not mistaken... you came with Batsey?

welcome to the forum :french: Do you have a website for those of us not on FaceTwat?

Welcome along!!

You came to one of our Yorkshire meets in that 182? If I'm not mistaken. When you nearly ran out of oil if I'm not mistaken... you came with Batsey?

Yes that's right! Those roads were epic! Is there anything else like that happening again?

Luckily one of the guys had some spare oil to save me until I got to the nearest petrol station after!

Hi Dan,

Welcome along!

Was parked up opposite your LY at Blyton earlier on in the year for the CSOC Weekender, looked a beast!Think I have a photo of yours sat on my phone somewhere, love what you've done with it!

Welcome to the forum Dan! The 200 looks great, I really like those decals! Now Chris has said that, I remember you from the Yorkshire run!

Hoping to do some more runs out next year, it's been a bit quiet on that front in 2016.