K-tech sprint spoiler fitted

Just got the car back and really pleased with it. I'm glad i took a risk and went for it black to match the diffuser and grill :smile: The guy who fitted it said it was a perfect fit which is rare lol. He said it looks like its come straight from Renault with it on as it fits that well lol. He loved it and also told me everyone who had been in and seen it were commenting on how nice it was. Just took a few quick photos because its raining but they will do for now. To be honest it looks a lot better in the flesh than i was expecting. Photos dont do it justice.

20101015_5.jpg

20101015_10.jpg

20101015_11.jpg

20101015_6.jpg

20101015_7.jpg

20101015_8.jpg

20101015_9.jpg

very nice mate!! I cant wait for mine to arrive now!! Sadly I'm not as adventurous as you and will be going black on black :worried: lovely motor!! Just out of interest was it fitted with screws or glue?

love the black on white. I think it would only work on white or black cars. Not sure about it colour coded on other cars....

very nice mate!! I cant wait for mine to arrive now!! Sadly I'm not as adventurous as you and will be going black on black :worried: lovely motor!! Just out of interest was it fitted with screws or glue?

It was just bonded on. The bodyshop used their own and not the stuff that ktech supplied. They said it was rubbish and it was 3 years out of date anyway lol. Yeah i'm dont think white on black would look good haha.

Looks really cool, get the roof wrapped in black as well and it will look mean as ****.

Love it.

looks great, but dont wrap the roof, sometimes less is better, the car looks perfect as it stand now, and the pounds spent on wrapping the roof are not going to make it look any better imo, spend it on something else mate, car looks perfect!