Ktech sprint rear spoiler

Only had my car a week and its in the bodyshop today having my sprint spoiler sprayed and fitted. I've been humming and arrring for ages what colour to have it. Black or white but after changing my mind a few times i've gone for gloss black so it matches the rear diffuser. My car is GW 200 Cup so i've thought it will go with the black bits on it and look good. I just hope it does or i will be sad lol :-( getting it back tomorrow so we will soon see :smile:

Sounds great, hope it comes out well. Reckon it will look like:headphone: Get some photos up when it's back

Yeah i hope so and dont worry i will lol. Im just in the process of uploading some pics to photobucket. taking ages lol. They will be in the gallery in half hour or so. :smile:

Was planning to get the sprint spoiler for mine soon and was wondering how it would look painted black. Look forward to seeing the pics.

I wanted my cup spoiler in black for the same reason but dealer said no, has to be same colour as car...

I think you can because someone had a black on on RS forum but too late for me now, if I had known at the time.

Hmmmmm dont think it will look good in Black personally........... i have a GW 197 with that spoiler, and its fine in white. I think it'll look a mess were it joins n black tbh. I've been mulling over a black Cup spoiler, that works as its a separate piece

Recarostuff041.jpg

Last edited:
Personally i think it looks better in black looking at your photo. I've uploaded some in the gallery section since. Remember the 200's rear diffuser is gloss black so it goes well. I will get some more photos tomorrow from the same angle as yours ;-)