K-tec exhaust

Just fitted my k-tec exhaust and found that the original pipe is smaller than k-tec's! Therefore it was blowing! Iv used loads of gun-gum to block it. It seemed to work but is this normal?
Also just brought a ktec sports cat! Do you think this will help the blowing as the pipes should be the same size?
Also, the middle section sits way too low as there are no hangers and iv got standard springs and it has caught speed bumps!
Is any of this normal or just a ktec thing that i need to live with?

Thats what i thought!!!
I'v literally just brought a sports cat hopeing the pipes are the same size and will fit properly!
However, it doesnt cure the low middle section! Cant go over speed bumps properly and its not even lowered yet! Scared to lower it now

someones bound to have fitted one on theres they might know something???

Dont get me wrong, its sounds really good and hopefully, the sports cat will fix the pipe sizes but at the minute im just annoyed that it hangs too low

Iv also taken it to a garage and they've tried to raise it but didnt have much luck. I just dont know why the pipes would be different as its supposed to be made for a 197

i had a the sports cat with mine, i got a garage to fit mine, never had no problems with it catching speed bumps or knocking. it also sounds like the middle section isnt far enough into the axle beam bend, i had that in my 172 when i fitted it myself.

Just fitted my k-tec exhaust and found that the original pipe is smaller than k-tec's! Therefore it was blowing! Iv used loads of gun-gum to block it. It seemed to work but is this normal?
Also just brought a ktec sports cat! Do you think this will help the blowing as the pipes should be the same size?
Also, the middle section sits way too low as there are no hangers and iv got standard springs and it has caught speed bumps!
Is any of this normal or just a ktec thing that i need to live with?

there should be a hanger just before it bends to one side and goes over the rear axle - same as the standard exhaust!!

There is a hanger there but its sat too low further towards the cat! Im looking at it again this weekend and ill try and push it along to see if that helps!!