Just had the best race ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a play against a 210bhp seat bocanegra same 1.4 supercharged and turbo charged engine and was ever so slightly gaining and easily stuck with him through a round about.

Also a starlet running 220bhp-ish he couldnt grip off a round about so I stayed a long side upto 70 :wink:

+1. Bocanegras cannot live with a 197 regardless of straight or twisties. Or, rather, they can't live with mine at least. :thumbup:

And there would've been a jump of some sorts.
And cake for the winner
with a bottle of bubbly at the end?
And a stripper.

Ok, where do I sign up for this one? Pink slips!?! :smiley:

One thing I would say though is that not all F4R engines were created equal. And street racing is bad m'kay. :wink:

Not all 197 are that bad, I had last week a blast against a Corsa OPC (you call it VXR (?) in UK) with full exhaust.
We had a few runs, second gear/third gear start till 6 gear.
Always side by side.

Same with an ITR few months ago...
And those 1,4 VAGs are very lame.
Also Polo GTI Cup from a friend (stock 180bhp)
Tested my 197 also against my old 106 GTI (exhaust, cams,...) and it was faster.

But anyway, maybe these cars are in front of you....................till the first corner :biggrin:

Yeah standard my clio would easily beat standard corsa vxrs :foxspeed:

the 1.4 may be lame but very fast and easily reach 230bhp for less than a clio can reach 200bhp!!

Single most important factor is not the car.....but the person behind the wheel. Not all drivers are created equal!!!!

Both rolling starts in those videos. The Clio would have been at about 2k revs. It will not have a chance.

From a standing start the Clio would be two car lengths ahead easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.