Just fitted

Is new bulbs, I did have the same as you but replaced them as the others had some LEDs not working or flickering.

The link to these ones is posted in this thread

Nice

Ideally id like the other bulbs in the headlight to be the same (crisp white colour) but when looking online you cant see how they actually look so dont fancy ordering bulb after bulb...

Nice

Ideally id like the other bulbs in the headlight to be the same (crisp white colour) but when looking online you cant see how they actually look so dont fancy ordering bulb after bulb...

It's the only way you'll get what your after. Every camera brand (well sensor) will have slight variations in how they show colour and within that if you change the ISO value etc this too will effect the colour (from very mild to a major change). Also your screen will have a major effect on the colours you seen. I could take my SLR out and take 10 pictures of the same thing only changing one setting and they'll all look different. Similarly I could take the same picture and show in on 10 screen and they'll all be subtly different.

Never seen the need for these super bright side lights. I never, and I really do mean never actually drive with just them on. If it's a situation where you feel you need to have your lights on then put you dipped beam on.

It's the only way you'll get what your after. Every camera brand (well sensor) will have slight variations in how they show colour and within that if you change the ISO value etc this too will effect the colour (from very mild to a major change). Also your screen will have a major effect on the colours you seen. I could take my SLR out and take 10 pictures of the same thing only changing one setting and they'll all look different. Similarly I could take the same picture and show in on 10 screen and they'll all be subtly different.

Never seen the need for these super bright side lights. I never, and I really do mean never actually drive with just them on. If it's a situation where you feel you need to have your lights on then put you dipped beam on.

These arent super bright and nor do i want super bright so it blinds people. The LED side lights look good i think and the dipped beam i just want something thats not the standard yellowish colour

BTW Deaks, the white ones (my first link) i think Gam has these bulbs too and he said his are flickering. Mine were always 100% fine, however Stephen said his flickered the other day, but when we went to Bluewater last week i followed him there and back and they were fine the whole time.

The ones i have in the Meg have been perfect so far too

Are these meant to be better than standard LED Steve?

Mine are flickering and doing my bloody swede in!

Are these meant to be better than standard LED Steve?

Mine are flickering and doing my bloody swede in!

No idea to be honest.

Ive had a few different LEDS now and id say the ones in the Meg (last link) seem to be the best quality.

I'll order some then
Dont suppose you'd know any one after some H4 Night Breakers...

I order some for the Meg but they sent me H4 instead of H7. Didnt even look, just opened the box which i assume means i cant get a refund now.

Also have like another 3 sets of bulbs just sat not being used..ordered them but didnt use because they weren't white enough. Guess they will makes good spares for the ring trip though so i dont need to buy a spare bulb kit

Last edited:
I changed my sidelights for some leds from carbonfanatics I think, but they're flickering too! I just want white non flickering sidelights!!

How hard can it be haha.

I've just ordered off of that link you sent, cheers mate. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I changed my sidelights for some leds from carbonfanatics I think, but they're flickering too! I just want white non flickering sidelights!!

How hard can it be haha.

I've just ordered off of that link you sent, cheers mate. :thumbsup:

Tried two sets of different ones and they are both ****e