Just fitted

What identical bulb? Same watt? Flashing lights won't be any different to having dipped beam on though?

Has been about 3 hours since doing the bulbs, hand is still in pain lol. Finger tips all sore, cut knuckles and nice scratched / lumpy wrist haha amenere9.jpg

Here's a couple with side lights on then the third with dipped beam on. Just looks bright white in the third pic rather than bluey/white like they are

ty6utyba.jpg
y2a7a7e3.jpg
evy8ydav.jpg

Last edited:
Jack, you notice any issues with the side light bulbs?

I notice them flickering or the odd LED (usually front and top) not working. Checked this morning and most LEDs were on but all flickering.

Dont know if you noticed this or i just had a poop set - think ill order some more today but try a different brand. I like how these look so dont really want to change to another style LED (is a fair few on ebay)

Noticed this the other night!

Going to pull them out and check the connection!

Yeah same I like the look of them might try to find some better made ones!

Ive totally gone off white lights. I think the clio (maybe because mine is yellow?) suits more yellowey lights. Will be pulling my led sidelights out and replacing with normal bulbs i think. Maybe the number plate lights also.

Ive totally gone off white lights. I think the clio (maybe because mine is yellow?) suits more yellowey lights. Will be pulling my led sidelights out and replacing with normal bulbs i think. Maybe the number plate lights also.

Can see what you mean with the car being yellow.

I like the look of it on mine against the white, all other bulbs on the car are white LEDs so having the side lights too just makes everything match

Mine being Black goes better with white IMO.

Steve I'll have a look at lunch for some better quality LEDS and let you know!

Cheers Jack - you decided on full beam yet?

I quite like the night breakers, although if there was something else that is a nice crisp bright white ill get those

Saw some red LEDs for the sidelights, would match the callipers and scorpion logo. But i assume having red LED side lights would be illegal?

You can have any type of side light as long as it gives off a white light. Any other colour is illegal. Although yellow is allowed if the glass is tinted I believe.

Yep, anything other than white is illegal Stevoox. I've been pulled for red side light before (years ago) I got a VRF and a £30 fine at the time, though it was about 7years ago so fine is probably more these days.

Cheers guys :smile: Assumed red would be illegal, just thought it might look quite good with the white/anth/red colour combo

Will get some more white ones, just hope they work ok this time

I've got the Night breakers in for the Full beams at the moment and they are kind of yellowish Steve.

Not sure if thats what you want to go for. I'll take a picture tonight of them to see what you think.

I've got the Night breakers in for the Full beams at the moment and they are kind of yellowish Steve.

Not sure if thats what you want to go for. I'll take a picture tonight of them to see what you think.

Ive got the night breakers in at the min and dont mind them. But if i see / find something that is a crisp white light then ill change for those

Ive got the night breakers in at the min and dont mind them. But if i see / find something that is a crisp white light then ill change for those

Gotcha. I like the look of the M-Tec's I'm just wondering if they do a slightly brighter but different colour to replace the Nightbreakers.

I've just brought the side lights i posted above so will let you know how they are if you dont replace yours in the meantime.

To be fair the night breakers are really good, nice and bright and light the road up very well. I'd also like something less yellow and more a bright white