Just bought one...............

We've now ordered one to. Went for a MK4 Clio Dynamique S MediaNav 1.5 DCi in Flame Red with heated seats.

We did want R-Link but were talked out of it. Not worth the money. Being the Dynamique S it comes fully loaded with goodies. Now just gotta wait until the end of April for it to be built.

And dont worry. The AG beast is staying. The 133 is getting traded in for it.

We've now ordered one to. Went for a MK4 Clio Dynamique S MediaNav 1.5 DCi in Flame Red with heated seats.

We did want R-Link but were talked out of it. Not worth the money. Being the Dynamique S it comes fully loaded with goodies. Now just gotta wait until the end of April for it to be built.

And dont worry. The AG beast is staying. The 133 is getting traded in for it.

Ace, ours is the dynamique S aswel will be good to compare the diesel to the petrol turbo too :thumbup:

Last edited:
Yeah. Emma wanted the diesel as she doesn't want to pay any more than £35 road tax. That and it had a little more torque to.

Definitely looks a lot better in the flesh. The only downside I found was the lack of good alloys. IMO they are all pish. The standard Dynamique ones are the best of a bad bunch.

Cannot wait to see the new RS now.

And there will start your dilemma, "do I get the new RS or do I Meg the Green Pea"

Indeed. Already no idea what I'm gonna do lol.

Will keep the pea for a couple of years still. Interesting note aside though. The dealer claimed to have been given specs on a proper Red Bull edition 200T. Red, blue and yellow theme.

Will be interesting to see.

to buy a brand new rs in its first run of production for me is foolish!

i cannot see it being fault free - sorry but its far too packed with electronics for it to be 100% fault free - not only that but the gearbox will have some "issues" :eek:

to buy a brand new rs in its first run of production for me is foolish!

i cannot see it being fault free - sorry but its far too packed with electronics for it to be 100% fault free - not only that but the gearbox will have some "issues" :eek:

I agree. I'll be after one perhaps 2-3 years after lunch. By then any issues should be resolved.

Yeah. Emma wanted the diesel as she doesn't want to pay any more than £35 road tax. That and it had a little more torque to.

Definitely looks a lot better in the flesh. The only downside I found was the lack of good alloys. IMO they are all pish. The standard Dynamique ones are the best of a bad bunch.

Cannot wait to see the new RS now.

aye we went for the 1l turbo its only £30 a year, bargain! and yip the wheel selection is gash, what ones did you go for in the end? i chose the black ones, not sure of the name!

Yeah the standard black ones you get with the Dynamique S MediaNav. The kinda polished faces with black inserts.