Just bought one...............

A Clio 4 (not the RS) and it will replace my other car and be my most used runner keeping the miles off the Dini. Went for a test drive in the demo with the new 1L turbo engine and was sold! Drives and feels so much more connected/solid than the current standard clio and imo is worlds ahead of it. Pick it up in 4 weeks time, cant wait!

Cool :smile: you'll have to do a full review when you get it as there are so many differing opinions out there on the Clio 4 :smile:
Edit: what kind of options are available on the new ones?

yeah i will do, tbh there are soooo many options available i doubt you will ever see 2 that are identical, you can customise everything dash/dash inserts/steering wheel/boot strip/door strips/wheel insert colour and the list goes on and on, i went for the black on black with all black interior trim.

Will be good to hear the full report. I guess most of us are a bit biased when it comes to the new RS but Renault want to sell more cars in this sector so I imagine the basic models will be a vast improvement on the Mk3

Will be good to hear the full report. I guess most of us are a bit biased when it comes to the new RS but Renault want to sell more cars in this sector so I imagine the basic models will be a vast improvement on the Mk3

totally, even im not convinced with the route they have taken for the new RS but the 'lesser' models so to speak i think they have done an excellent job.

I can't wait to read all the reviews on the new rs when they finally release it!!! It sounds almost ideal for me lol

It seems like they are very popular. Arnold Clark Stirling have 25 ordered for March 1st delivery. That's just one showroom so they do seem popular.

Seen one out on a test drive yesterday (was the flat yellow colour) and it did look alright tbh.

Sounds good, did you not fancy the metalic red? i bet that will be the most popular colour.

Glad you did not say yellow :thumb1:

Saw a red one near us the other day, very chunky looking car in the flesh.

Still think I'll have to give the RS a cheeky test drive.

Sounds good, did you not fancy the metalic red? i bet that will be the most popular colour.

when i collected some car parts from Karl, there was a met red one at the dealer ship and tell you what, that colour looked amazing

haha i did test drive the yellow one and it just doesnt do anything for me! the red is really nice but like you said i think it will be the most popular colour as thats what its mostly advertised in so thought id steer clear of it.