just bought a rs 200

I,ve just put a deposit down on an 09 plate clio 200 with cup chassis and only 2500 miles on it should be getting it monday so cant wait. Im coming from a vx220 so looking forward to having a few more creature comforts now. I took it for a test drive an was really pleased with it, i used to own a 172 cup a few years back and the 200 really feels like its moved on a bit since then. By the way im afraid its another gw lol.

Welcome, GW is for winners :smile:

09 plate on 2.5K...I've done that in less than three months!!

Welcome mate. U made the right choice the vx220's are sooooo uncomfy to drive.

Welcome to the site, i'm sure you'll love it even more when you get it, the comforts are a welcome treat :smile:

Cheers all, yeah it is really low milage don't understand anyone paying so much for a car then not using it!
The vx220 was a great car to drive and I found it quite comfortable once in it but after four years of no central locking or electric windows I can't wait for the Clio.

:welcome: to the site dude!

One of my neighbours' dad has a VX220, nice looking car! I have been trying to persuade the son to buy a clio - he does like them

welcome to the site! you'll truly appreciate the clio in the wet when it doesn't attempt to kill you...(previous vx220 experiences...lol)

Similar Thread Suggestions