My old dear has just bought a 200T..

Well, my old dears C Class Merc has just finished it's PCP and has only a few weeks until it is returned to Mercedes.

She rang me a few weeks back asking for suggestions on a 5 door hatchback she could get the dog into and you can only guess where this was going...

As a result and after much convincing she has just bought this!

10fc5l4.jpg

• 200T EDC Lux - 63 plate
  • 2000 miles
  • Cup pack
  • Has the R Link system with all the silly car noise bits and also european and UK sat nav

From coming from comfy Mercs she's absolutely thrilled with it and so am I! It's incredibly easy to live with, very practical and returns decent MPG when driven sensibly! Definitely making me want to chop the 250 in :worried: A definite step forward for Renault as the equipment level is awesome, not a single bit of kit minus heated leather seats that this car is missing from her old one!

An ECOP car too, did you get the dealer to throw in servicing? As it's probably missing it, worth asking if they suggested it did.

It looks good in silver

Looks lovely in silver, congrats, how do you compare it with your 250 then??

250 is a completely different car and IMO is everything great about the Clio but more.. coming from a 197 to a 250 then driving a 200T.. you can feel a familiarity with them all.

An ECOP car too, did you get the dealer to throw in servicing? As it's probably missing it, worth asking if they suggested it did.

It looks good in silver

What is an ECOP car lol? No, she is liable to service it herself but its not an issue considering she was obligated to use Mercedes for servicing beforehand which was very expensive..

Yeah I agree, silver looks lovely.