just a few recent pics

Jib197cup said:
thanks for the PS Adrian i am very tempted to paint the other bits now :tongueout:

could i be cheeky and ask you to do a couple more for me with pics of when i had black front/rear diamonds?
same pics or different?

there different . will need the rub strips, mirrors and wheel diamonds in red . only difference is the front and rear badges are black :smile:

cheers mate

so many options/descions lol
thinking they look better with the black front/back diamonds ! what do you think?

would you paint just the mirror, or the base plate aswell? I like the red highlights, how about trying to find an ultra red scrapper, you could nick the side strips and the mirror covers .....

i could try find a breaking ultra red but it might not match the red iv already used which was Audi laser red ?? to buy the primer,paint and laqure wasnt that bad cost wise tbh so could just go that way . re the mirrors i dont know wheather to paint the lot or just the covers :roll:

I think I like, would scare me if it came up behind me quickly, it's got devil eyes or eye, wishing I went for this colour now, anyone want to swap with RB?

so youve had it done then.?

looks loads better now with more red bits... 8-)

you dont mess about do you.
it was only yesterday it was suggested... :blush:

looks loads better now though. well done.

must be the colour settings on your camera cos it still looks orange. I can understand the red though, good idea (I like colour themes)

Similar Thread Suggestions